"As a working mother I know how difficult it can be to free up time for yourself. There is always something that seems more important than your intention to change your direction from Monday onwards... It is a matter of setting the right priorities, because let's be honest, taking care of yourself starts with yourself."
My name is Janneke Dopheide MSc. I am a qualified lifestyle coach, I have a background as a dietitian and I graduated from Wageningen University (Nutrition and Health). Nowadays nutrition is a hot item that almost everyone has an opinion about. It is often difficult to find your way, because many different ideas are spread via the media about the ‘truth’ of healthy food. Based on well-founded knowledge, I like to coach women regarding nutrition and lifestyle.
- Qualified lifestyle coach executing combined lifestyle intervention for lifestyle coaching (CooL)
- In 2018 contracted lifestyle coach (PoZoB) as part of the pilots CooL and Reset Vitality Program with different Hagro's
- Assessor accreditation commission BLCN
- Teacher Nutrition and Dietetics - Academy Arnhem and Nijmegen (HAN)
- Employee science bureau - Canisius Wilhelmina Hospital (CWZ) Nijmegen
- Researcher Nutrition - University Maastricht (UM)
- Research dietician - Antoni van Leeuwenhoek (AVL) Hospital
- Dietician - MUMC+ Maastricht
- "Sleep better? Do it yourself!" - Kempenhaeghe Centre for sleeping medicine
- Certified Slow Sports / Slow Jog / Slow Run Trainer
- Sports provider at the Diabetes association Netherlands (DVN) quality mark 'Oog voor Diabetes'
- Lifestyle coaching - Academy Lifestyle and Health (AVLEG)
- Master (MSc.) Nutrition and Health - Wageningen University (WUR)
- Bachelor (BSc.) Nutrition and Dietetics - Academy Arnhem and Nijmegen (HAN)
Due to my professional background I have gained a lot of knowledge. I experienced how important a healthy lifestyle is in order to prevent chronic diseases such as cardiovascular disease, obesity and diabetes. As a Univerity food scientist, I know how complex food is. There are actually no unhealthy foods, just unhealthy eating patterns.
Read my professional profile on LinkedIn